236 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

Strangely enough there's some 40 profiles of very hot girls from Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Playa del Carmen has a population of 300k so that itself should raise a red flag.

I got contacted by some 6 model type girls wanting to talk to me. I'm an average 50 Yr. old so gorgeous girls in their 30s begging to date you should be unusual. Once you start corresponding with them they send 5 pictures with each letter.

And they respond immediately after you write. So get a sense that either they don't have a life or thats how they make their livelihood. But once you wanna establish real life contact they back off. Be aware of profile 174210.

The girls name is Maria Milagros. She's a pro, I'll give her that.

User's recommendation: Don't walk, run.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2022812

I discovered the hard way that A Foreign Affair/Loveme, contracts with a match making service called Help the Love to handle the profiles for women in Mexico. Help the Love has a presence on several social media sites advertising their match making services and looking for creative writers to work as "Profile Managers".

The profile managers/creative writers are paid to write letters for the women. So, when you are exchanging letters with a woman in Mexico you probably aren't. Another woman from Playa Del Carmen to watch out for is Maria (157688). She is a real person, we met.

I began questioning her sincerity in creating a relationship with me as she had expressed. This is when I discovered the partnership between AFF/Loveme and Help the Love. I found Maria (157688) profile has been active for over 8 years on different dating sites. She is also one of the most popular and active women in Playa meeting men from AFF/Loveme, per AFF staff.

When I filed my complaint with AFF/Loveme regarding these issues, they refunded my money from my correspondences.

It is too bad AFF/Loveme partnered with such a fraudulent company as Help the Love. Remember, the lower the profile number, the longer the woman has been on the site.

A Foreign Affair Reviews