A Foreign Affair - AFA tells you Do Not Write Letters
Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they tell you "Do Not Write Letters" they recommend that you only write when your are scheduled to visit the woman that interest you and you have a airplane ticket in hand... they (AFA)...also tell you that if the woman you are writing has not asked you "When are you coming to see me???" ... by the third letter that is a clue. Unfortunately overseas offices are not always well managed and letter writing is a way to generate revenue.
I have used the site and written letters to offices in China and the Cebu Office in the Philippines. I did have issues with the letters to China the responses were not even semi related to my letter or the questions I asked. A Issue? No not an issue, one phone call to the Phoenix Office and I was refunded for the letters in question. Virtual email is email and there is no guarantee that your email will be seen and will likely end up in the ladies junk mail. I never received any answer from any virtual email. None of this makes this site a scam.
I wrote letters to two woman in Cebu and both responded with answers to questions asked and they also asked their own. I attended the Cebu Social in August 2014 and met both ladies that I was writing for a short 5 weeks before I arrived for the tour. One of those ladies is now my wife. AFA is legitimate company and the tour where you actually meet the women are also legit. Yes some women and their profiles have been on the site out of the overseas office sometimes for years...not all women are available all the time, some have lost interest, some are just not available that date and time as they have work and families. You will never establish a real relationship through the mail. Until you actually physically meet, it is all a fantasy and wishful thinking.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Women were all real and looking for spouses not pen pals
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I ordered an item from lazada and the expected date nga ma receive ko ang item is december 21-23 and the lbc lazada texted me just recently super delay na..."
- "good day. i received my order today #336757512 and it was not the product i was expecting. wrong design, wrong color and also it lacks two (2) items in it..."
- "Been calling and consistent follow up at SUN shop for more than a month. I'm having intermitent connection problem and worst i have no internet connection for a month! and..."