A Foreign Affair - AFA tells you Do Not Write Letters
Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they tell you "Do Not Write Letters" they recommend that you only write when your are scheduled to visit the woman that interest you and you have a airplane ticket in hand... they (AFA)...also tell you that if the woman you are writing has not asked you "When are you coming to see me???" ... by the third letter that is a clue. Unfortunately overseas offices are not always well managed and letter writing is a way to generate revenue.
I have used the site and written letters to offices in China and the Cebu Office in the Philippines. I did have issues with the letters to China the responses were not even semi related to my letter or the questions I asked. A Issue? No not an issue, one phone call to the Phoenix Office and I was refunded for the letters in question. Virtual email is email and there is no guarantee that your email will be seen and will likely end up in the ladies junk mail. I never received any answer from any virtual email. None of this makes this site a scam.
I wrote letters to two woman in Cebu and both responded with answers to questions asked and they also asked their own. I attended the Cebu Social in August 2014 and met both ladies that I was writing for a short 5 weeks before I arrived for the tour. One of those ladies is now my wife. AFA is legitimate company and the tour where you actually meet the women are also legit. Yes some women and their profiles have been on the site out of the overseas office sometimes for years...not all women are available all the time, some have lost interest, some are just not available that date and time as they have work and families. You will never establish a real relationship through the mail. Until you actually physically meet, it is all a fantasy and wishful thinking.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Women were all real and looking for spouses not pen pals
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "good day. i received my order today #336757512 and it was not the product i was expecting. wrong design, wrong color and also it lacks two (2) items in it..."
- "Been calling and consistent follow up at SUN shop for more than a month. I'm having intermitent connection problem and worst i have no internet connection for a month! and..."
- "I ordered an item from lazada and the expected date nga ma receive ko ang item is december 21-23 and the lbc lazada texted me just recently super delay na..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."