Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I have used them twice (I should've learned the first time). First time was in 2009, I had my trip to Odessa planned and I'm literally waiting for my flight and the girl emails me and asks me to change my plans because she wouldn't be there (for business, she claimed). So I went anyway, tried to enjoy my trip, and that was that.

I tried again in 2017, with someone that I thought was serious and we seemed to have a lot in common, I requested she go sign the IMBRA forms, and she resisted at first (should've been my first red flag) and then she finally acquiesced, but then never gave me her phone number or contact info...(2nd red flag) and when I arrived in Kiev, she ghosted. Claimed to have to go to a wedding. Then come to find out she was in England (or so the claim was). I contacted the agency, the removed her profile, and then low and behold, 6 months later, they put it back online. So they have no interest in protecting the consumer. It is a money generating scam. While I was there, I tried to connect with a couple other girls, and they didn't go to the agency so we could meet "Oh I'm busy" or "I'm out of town till next week, sorry" or "Wow, if you had just come a week earlier" there was always an excuse.

If you DO use these sites, insist they go sign the IMBRA forms, and provide info straight away. Don't screw around writing back and forth.

Don't waste your money on writing. Make a friend over there and just GO. It'd be okay to go and pop in to one of those agencies and see if they'll set you up, but don't waste your time and effort writing to a pay site, because you will pay, and you'll be heartbroken.

Reason of review: Fraudulent behavior.

I didn't like: Fact that they let a scammer back onto their website.

Comments

i think they sign the imbro when you go to meet in person thou

Why would girl sign IMBRA and give you her personal information if she does not know who you are? What did you do to make girl be interested in you and trust you?You guys are looking for models, but be realistic, if you are 56, woman who can really pay attention at you should be over 40.No need to blame someone in your own mistakes. Be men first of all, and then you see how many women would ask for your attention.By complaining you will not win..No one rub your money, you give it yourself, and as we have democracy, you can leave it anytime you want.Man who found his baby on dating site

to Dave #1505155

Because it is requir d before direct contact, ***

to Dave #1505166

What kind of troll are you? Normal people give out their phone number.

to Dave #1518676

Man who works for "dating" site more likely.