A Foreign Affair is a scam site

When you meet a woman on their site and after exchanging several letters at $10 per letter to send, and another $10 to read, and then you request the woman's personal email address so you don't have to keep paying the $10 per letter fee, the "woman" always responds with the "I don't feel comfortable giving out my email address" BS. I've contacted the owners and got the runaround about how its normal for women not to give out their personal email address, which is more BS. So after trying to cancel my membership which is impossible to do, I wrote in my profile what a scam this site is, and don't write me because I won't respond, lo and behold I STILL kept getting letters from "women" on that site. If this doesn't tell you what a scam site AFF is, then nothing will!

Sure there may be scams but if you meet these girls face to face then there is no problem as some guys have done on the organised tours

#701940

Well I will not bore you with the details but just to say pretty much a big ditto to the original poster.

I travel to Colombia and Central America a lot and it is better just to go and meet your own girls. not a problem at all. many of these folks just get *** and free-riders to come in for dates and gouge you for high-end meals and girts, etc.

There are lots of good girls out there but is is really difficult to know who is who in the agency. Especially this one.

The AZ Attorney General should do something about this but just another politician who does not care I think. I will probably file a complain anyway. I may even do an administrative process and put a commercial lien on John and AFA. The trick that they often use is the Embra Law (***) whereby their agency qualifies and a marriage agency and they cannot permit exchange of info until she clears your background form. This law helps them because they can charge exorbitant prices and keep the letters rolling.

It is amazing that these folks rake in huge bucks and have a site that is as slow as Christmas!

you're a loser!